Our specially blended Aloe and oatmeal shampoo is available in a 500ml recyclable aluminium bottle.
This natural, eco friendly dog shampoo is made with gentle yet effective ingredients.
The fabulous clean scent makes it great for removing unpleasant odours.
Effective enough to be diluted up to 30:1, gentle enough to be used neat on very dirty coats.
Tea Tree is used at 0.1% making it very safe for your dog. It works as an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and natural flea-repellent.
Peppermint cleanses the fur by getting rid of any residue and dirt without stripping it of its natural oils. It helps removes flakes and can help with hair strength and growth.
Lavender has antimicrobial properties, meaning it can help prevent bacteria and fungi from growing. In particular, it may prevent itching and even infections.
-Contains pure essential oils (lavender, peppermint & tea tree) with antifungal and antiseptic properties
-Fresh, clean scent
-Paraben & Sulfate free
-Made with natural, Eco friendly ingredients
-Enriched with Aloe Vera and Oatmeal to soften fur and calm skin irritations.
-Smoothes, conditions and nourishes fur
-Mild & gentle with good cleansing
-Easy rinse formula
- Aqua- water
- Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate- a naturally-occurring ingredient that is derived from the amino acid sarcosine, and used for cleansing.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine- is made of fatty acids derived from coconut oil, used as a gentle cleanser and conditioner.
- Glycerine- derived from plants, it intensely moisturises, hydrates and repairs.
- Citric Acid- is a protective antioxidant that protects the skin against the effects of free radical damage, it is also used to bring the pH levels down.
- Phenoxyethanol- is a preservative, necessary in all shampoo products to increase the shelf life from just a few days.
- Ethylhexylglycerine- derived from vegetable glycerine, it prevents the shampoo from spoiling and softens the skin.
- Disodium edta- often found in foods, it is used to enhance the foaming ability of the shampoo in hard water areas.
- Mentha piperita oil- peppermint oil.
- Lavandula angustifolia oil- lavender oil.
- Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil- Tea tree oil.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice- Aloe vera.
- Avena sativa(Oatmeal)- is a gentle, natural product which eases itching, soothes irritation, minimises inflammation, and moisturises skin.