Search

About us.

KINETICFLEX.

The inspiration!!! Whizz dog was a typical whippet. He liked to curl up and snuggle 90% of the time and the other 10% was spent eating or running around at 100 miles an hour. As he reached his twilight years Whizz was no longer able to have his Whizzy moments and it was apparent that he had discomfort and pain in his shoulders and neck. Sometimes causing him to yelp out. Obviously he was put on medication to help ease that discomfort, but long term, high dose medication can cause a significant difference to organ function. We began the hunt for a veterinary specification supplement but with out the vet price tag, something that would support, lubricate, replenish, nourish and condition his joints, relieve discomfort and be suitable for long term use. Sounds easy right??? Well, we couldn’t find one, at least not one that was just pure ingredients. They had fillers or bulkers in them, or no where near comprehensive enough. You’d be surprised at how many supplements only contain Glucosamine and chondroitin in levels so high that it could be detrimental and forget the importance of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, MSM and Manganese etc. After all a joint is so much more that cartilage alone, the whole structure should be nourished.

Some companies try to trick you with their levels too, it seems like 1 scoop contains a lot of active ingredients, but those scoops are unnecessarily big.

Our scoop only contains 0.85g, so a 255g pot contains 300 scoops. Making it very affordable at just £28.99.

It would last a

Small dog 300 days (10 months)

Medium dog 150 days (5 months)

Large dog 100 days (3 months)

Extra large dog 75 days (2 and a half months)

We also have small 102g pots for little dogs.

KineticFlex has 10 pure, active ingredients known to help with mobility. We knew we couldn’t make Whizz immortal, but we did know we could help him and support him through the help of KineticFlex.

Glucosamine HCL 250mg(not the less pure Sulphate) - the major building blocks of cartilage and for biosynthesis of glycosaminoglycans. Delays the breakdown of and helps repair damaged cartilage. Reduces osteoarthritis-related pain, stiffness, and swelling in the joints.

Chondroitin Sulphate 25mg - helps reduce pain and inflammation, improves joint function and slows progression of osteoarthritis (OA)

Green Lipped Mussel 150mg(sourced from New Zealand) - offering an ultra high Omega 3 yield and a rich source of Chondroitin. Known to improve gut health too.

Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 390mg - a naturally occurring sulphur compound, one of the major building blocks of glycosaminoglycans found in cartilage. A natural way to relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and boost immunity. Known to speed recovery after exercise.

Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 1.5mg - an essential component of cartilage and synovial fluid and acts as a cushion for bones as it resists compression and allows the joints to bear weight and oppose tension.

Vitamin C 15mg - contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage, as well as the protection of cells from oxidative stress.

Curcumin 10mg - the active component of turmeric, to help reduce joint pain and swelling.

Vitamin E 0.5mg - to helps neutralise ‘Free Radicals’ for optimum joint mobility. Aids the absorption of omega 3.

Manganese Sulphate 3mg - essential for formation of antioxidant enzymes which may have a therapeutic effect in arthritis.

Beta-1,3/1,6-glucans 5mg - works synergistically with Omega 3 to slow down cartilage breakdown, suppress inflammation and reduce pain.

Our manufacturer helped us upscale production and

who’s premises and processes follow Good Manufacturing Practices and comply with all elements of the Feed Hygiene Regulation (183/2005)

It operates a fully maintained Quality Assurance Management System. Full traceability of raw material and uses batch-manufacturing techniques and HACCP Standards. The quality assurance and compliance processes are fully inspected annually by Trading Standards.

They are also ISO compliant.

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Did you know that ticks are on the increase and that they are now finding their way in to more urban gardens. Tick infestations are usually seasonal in the UK between March and June, and again from Au