Join date: Dec 18, 2018
Apr 14, 2022 ∙ 3 min
KINETICFLEX. The inspiration!!! Whizz dog was a typical whippet. He liked to curl up and snuggle 90% of the time and the other 10% was...
Apr 2, 2022 ∙ 2 min
Did you know that ticks are on the increase and that they are now finding their way in to more urban gardens. Tick infestations are...
Kaye from Kater4K9